Available for 2019
Longfellow’s has determined that these varieties do well in Missouri. All varieties offered by Longfellow’s are semi-dwarf trees.
- Gala Apple -Yellow-red, early Oct, crisp flavor
- Colonnade Flamenco Apple – Columnar type tree, red fruit, mid Oct, good flavor
- Empire Apple – Deep red, excellent flavor, resistant to fire blight and cedar-apple rust
- Golden Delicious Apple – Golden, late Sept-Early Oct, md fruit, great pollinator
- Honeycrisp Apple – Red, late Sept-early Oct, lg fruit, sweet
- Luna Apple – Yellow, medium fruit, crisp and very juicy
- Red Delicious Apple – Red, mid Sept, lg fruit,sweet
- Liberty Apple- Red, late Sept, disease resistant
- McIntosh Apple- Large red fruit, late Aug., vigorous growing, tart flavor
Always plant two different varieties of apple trees so they will pollinate. Not all varieties pollinate each other.
Granny Smith, Honeycrisp and Yellow Delicious will pollinate any of the varieties we offer.
Golden Delicious and Gala do not pollinate each other.
McIntosh is pollinated by Granny Smith, Honeycrisp, or Red Delicious.