Available for 2017
Longfellows has determined that these varieties do well in Missouri. All varieties offered by Longfellows are semi-dwarf trees.
- Fuji Apple – Red, mid Oct, md-lg fruit, sweet and tart
- Colonnade Flamenco Apple – Columnar type tree, red fruit, mid Oct, good flavor
- Colonnade Polka Apple – Columnar type tree, green with red blush, good flavor
- Empire Apple – Deep red, excellent flavor, resistant to fire blight and cedar-apple rust
- Freedom Apple – Red, mid-late season, large fruit, crisp and juicy, slightly tart
- Golden Delicious Apple – Golden, late Sept-Early Oct, md fruit, great pollinator
- Honeycrisp Apple – Red, late Sept-early Oct, lg fruit, sweet
- Luna Apple – Yellow, medium fruit, crisp and very juicy
- Red Delicious Apple – Red, mid Sept, lg fruit,sweet
- Liberty Apple- Red, late Sept, disease resistant
Always plant two different varieties of apple trees so they will pollinate. Not all varieties pollinate each other.
Granny Smith, Honeycrisp and Yellow Delicious will pollinate any of the varieties we offer.
Golden Delicious and Gala do not pollinate each other.
Red Delicious and Fuji do not pollinate each other.