Available for 2021
Longfellow’s has determined that these varieties do well in Missouri. All varieties offered by Longfellow’s are semi-dwarf trees.
- Gala Apple -Yellow-red, crisp fruit ripens early October
- Golden Delicious Apple – Golden fruit ripens late September, great pollinator
- Honeycrisp Apple – Large, sweet red fruit that ripens in late September to early October
- Granny Smith Apple – Crisp, sweet-tart green fruit that ripens in October, good pollinator
- Red Delicious Apple – Red, crisp fruit with good shelf life, ripens in mid September
- Liberty Apple- Red, disease resistant fruit that ripens in late September
- McIntosh Apple – Red apples with a blush of green that ripen in August
Twists ( two pollinating varieties grown together)-
Always plant two different varieties of apple trees so they will pollinate. Not all varieties pollinate each other.
Granny Smith, Honeycrisp and Red delicious pollinate any of the varieties we offer.
Golden Delicious and Gala do not pollinate each other.