Available for 2020
Longfellow’s has determined that these varieties do well in Missouri. All varieties offered by Longfellow’s are semi-dwarf trees.
- Gala Apple -Yellow-red, crisp fruit ripens early October
- Golden Delicious Apple – Golden fruit ripens late September, great pollinator
- Honeycrisp Apple – Large, sweet red fruit that ripens in late September to early October
- Granny Smith Apple – Crisp, sweet-tart green fruit that ripens in October, good pollinator
- Red Delicious Apple – Red, crisp fruit with good shelf life, ripens in mid September,
- Liberty Apple- Red, disease resistant fruit that ripens in late September
- Jonathan Apple – Crisp, red apples that ripen in September
Always plant two different varieties of apple trees so they will pollinate. Not all varieties pollinate each other.
Granny Smith, Honeycrisp and Golden Delicious will pollinate any of the varieties we offer.
Golden Delicious and Gala do not pollinate each other.