Longfellow’s wants you to be happy with your purchases. If you feel that we sold you a defective plant, please bring it and the receipt back so we can correct the problem.
Our plants are guaranteed 100%, except in the case of:
- Customer neglect
- Mechanical injury
- Natural conditions (ie: ice damage, drought, flooding, deer damage, etc)
Replacement does not include planting or other labor costs. Our responsibility does not exceed the purchase price of the plant.
Plants that are sold at a discount do not have a warranty.
- Trees, shrubs, vines, fruits – 1 year
- Perennials, grasses, ground covers – 60 days
- Tropicals, house plants – 30 days
There is no formal guarantee on annuals, hanging baskets, holiday plants, mums, container plants, and living Christmas trees.
No Cash Refunds –
Credit will be applied toward a replacement plant or other products available at Longfellow’s.
One Time Replacement –
Plants taken as replacement carry no warranty.
To replace a plant, we must have:
- Register receipt or proof of purchase
- Defective plant