Our Return Policy
- Returns on hard goods (non-living) will be issued as a store credit. We are unable to give cash back or return purchases to cards.
- No refunds or exchanges will be accepted on live plant material after 24 hours from the time of purchase or if the plant has been removed from its container.
- The manager on duty must approve any items returned to determine if it is in acceptable condition.
- If approved, store credit will be issued – no refunds will be given.
Temporary -Tree/Shrub & Live Plant Warranty
Longfellow’s Garden Center
Trees & Shrubs are guaranteed for 1-year from date of purchase, assuming proper care and excludes acts of Nature. – Reference Company Full Warranty.
Warranty Policy is good for one replacement only with the submission of the original receipt and dead Tree/Shrub & Live Plant.
Only approved All-n-One/Longfellow’s staff are authorized to determine if any product/item are acceptable for replacement/return. If approved Staff is not available, we will take your information, receipt, and item. Approved Staff will get back to you as quickly as possible with a determination/solution.
Current Acts of Nature:
Due to the current heat and drought conditions this summer, we will not be able to honor the Regular Tree/Shrub, Live Plant Warranties.
- We will allow a store credit issued up to 50% of the original purchase price towards the replacement of another plant or item from Longfellow’s.
- No cash or card refunds.
- The replacement Tree, Shrub, Live Plant, or Item does not carry any warranty.
We apologize for any inconvenience due to this temporary amendment to our regular warranty, while this is something necessary due to the weather conditions, we have endured this season.